Client SummaryDownload Case Study
|Global/US:||Europe, North America|
|Project Duration:||2 Months|
Technology / Process Area
Business Strategy, Project Management, Feasibility Analysis
- Customer Sales & Distribution Initiative (IBM Websphere/QAD)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales & Distribution (Order Management, Product Configuration)
- MRP (ATP (Available to Promise), Inventory, WMS)
- Finance (Accounts Receivable, Credit, General Ledger)
The client CFO engaged Global Conductor to review a $100M project that was requesting an additional $20 million board funding approval. Project had drawn Corporate and Division concerns regarding the future funding, solution viability and next steps. Client requested an independent assessment focused on the Following three areas:
- Process & System scalability to be used Globally
- Current Business Priorities alignment with this solution.
- Rollout Go-Live Approach
The client also requested Insight and Recommendations for Next Steps.
Project Team Support:
Program Manager – Supported client leader providing program and project guidance from organizational communications managed service and delivery quality, utilized all
resources, and managed the overall project portfolio schedule and tracking.
Project Manager and Change Management SME – Assisted client in managing client stakeholders throughout project lifecycle, from executive suite through employees in the finance organization and the external clients.
Transformation Subject Matter Experts (as required)
- Developed project scorecard with business drivers, KPI’s and tracking
- Established portfolio prioritization criteria and processes
- Improved resource management across all initiatives which included
employees and consultants
- Enhanced the ability to deliver projects to meet business needs –
functionality, timeline and cost